Amazon

Friday 2 January 2015

unread messages from ladies - dating scams

As reported on the blog earlier there is an updated dating scam being used... but still posting to various forums:

Message Headers:
From: "Vilma" {rachellemarionnagxyn@goi360.com}
Subject: 5 unread messages
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 17:19:56 -0200
Message Body:
Dear member of our Dating site!

You have 5 unread messages from ladies.
Please, check them here:

[ Read now ]

Best wishes to you,
Administrator
Vilma
The profile links to various websites that run a forum and point to a direct post:
http://projektorium2.prv.pl/viewtopic.php?p=4711#4711

An example forum post:
Hi everyone!
My name is Irina,
I live in Ekaterinburg (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.


Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: