Amazon

Friday 2 January 2015

Dreaming to fall in love: my name is Elena dating scam

As reported on the blog earlier there is an updated Dreaming to fall in love: my name is Elena dating scam being used... but still posting to various forums:

Message Headers:
From: "Elena" {BettyLee1979vo@energospectr.ru}
Subject: Dreaming to fall in love
Message Body:
Hi, my name is Elena.
I live in Ekaterinburg (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
You can find my profile here
The profile links to various websites that run a forum and point to a direct post:
http://projektorium2.prv.pl/viewtopic.php?p=4711#4711

An example forum post:
Hi everyone!
My name is Irina,
I live in Ekaterinburg (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.

No doubt there will be more of these later :(

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: