Amazon

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Hey, how are you? dating scams

Hey, how are you? -  the dating spams continue.. pretty much the same forum types links as reported on the blog earlier.

Message Headers: (From name and email address are random)
From: "Reyna" {blainerowlandprefabricatexw@gatorforce.com}
Subject: Hey, how are you?
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:51:36 +0200

Example Message Body, with slight variations on the Name...
Hey, how are you?

Hope everything is going well and you are open for communication with me.
I am a Russian girl who wants to find friends abroad.

I like you, and want you to check my photos at this link
The above message links to various websites that run a forum... and point to a direct post:
http://www.fusionslugs.hawkeyewc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91289&p=117833#p117833

An example forum post:

Dreaming to fall in love with a foreign man
by Elenaservt » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Elena,
I live in Moscow (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: