Amazon

Tuesday 6 January 2015

my latest photos Dreaming to fall in love with a foreign man dating scam

my latest photos -  another dating scam just started a spam run... pretty much the same forum types links as reported on the blog earlier.

Message Headers:
From: "Valeria"
Subject: my latest photos
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 07:32:24 -0300

Example Message Body, with slight variations on the Name...
Hey, so glad I've finally found you!

It would be great to get to know each other better, what do you think?
Did you see my photos?

Find some of my latest photos at this link
The above message links to various websites that run a forum... and point to a direct post:
http://forum.ecoshop.biz/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=73702&p=88821#p88821

An example forum post:

Dreaming to fall in love with a foreign man

by Elenaservt » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 pm
Hi everyone!
My name is Elena,
I live in Moscow (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: