Amazon

Monday 19 January 2015

Hi, my dear friend! dating scam

Hi, my dear friend! -  More dating scams just arriving, again same idea as reported on the blog earlier.

Message Headers: (Random From address)
From: "Lorna" {699f194cjla@globetelecom-176120173224.globetelecom.es}
Subject: Hi, my dear friend!
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 08:45:36 +0200
Example Message Body, with slight variations on the Name...
Hello, great to find your email.
I am from Russia, looking for an acquaintance with you.
I am young, beautiful girl who is eager to find love.

Please visit my short intro with photos...
The above message links to various websites that run a forum... and point to a direct post:
http://www.forum.nrlonlinetv.com/viewtopic.php?pid=40660#p40660

An example forum post:
Hi everyone!
My name is Irina,
I live in Moscow (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.


Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: