Amazon

Thursday 8 January 2015

I have a lot of photos dating scam

See my photo collection -  More dating scams just arriving, again same idea as reported on the blog earlier.

Message Headers: (Random From address)
From: "Kate" {anoka-opium-tagv@salzgitter.ro}
Subject: I have a lot of photos
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 08:19:46 -0500
Example Message Body, with slight variations on the Name...
Hello anoka-opium-ta,

My name is Kate, and this is the first time I write to a guy first.
But I find you attractive and would like to chat about your interests.

Don’t you mind? I have a lot of photos at this link. Check them!
The above message links to various websites that run a forum... and point to a direct post:
http://w22h.altervista.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1275&p=1325#p1325

An example forum post:

Dreaming to fall in love with a foreign man

by Elenaservt » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 pm
Hi everyone!
My name is Elena,
I live in Moscow (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.
Maybe not...

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: