Amazon

Tuesday 6 January 2015

See my photo collection Perhaps you want to see my camshots dating scam

See my photo collection -  the dating spams go on and on and on.. pretty much the same forum types links as reported on the blog earlier.

Message Headers:
From: "Wilda" {Karcher1961kq@fibertel.com.ar}
Subject: See my photo collection
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:56:16 -0300
Example Message Body, with slight variations on the Name...
Hi,
Perhaps you want to see my camshots? Do you like Russian girls?

I am the one who wants to find male friends abroad.
See my photo collection

Hope we will talk soon.
The above message links to various websites that run a forum... and point to a direct post:
prozacville.com/mc/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1573&p=3013#p3013

An example forum post:

Dreaming to fall in love with a foreign man

by Elenaservt » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 pm
Hi everyone!
My name is Elena,
I live in Moscow (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for posting these. I've been receiving these emails from my business address over the past week; they are quite annoying. For the last time, spammers...please leave me alone. I'm not interested in your frisky Russian ladies!