Amazon

Sunday 4 January 2015

Elena 25y.o, new message for you dating scam

Elena 25y.o, new message for you, another dating scam just started pretty much the same forum types
links as reported on the blog earlier.

Message Headers:
From: "Elena" {bsfdRagbkzy@ridsa.com.ar}
Subject: Elena 25y.o, new message for you
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 15:39:57 -0300

Message Body:
Happy New Year to You!!!

My best wishes to you!
I am Elena, 25 y.o,
I am looking for man to have a strong family.

And you?

I am on-line now, let's chat?

my profile and new photos are here.
The above message links to various websites that run a forum... and point to a direct post:
http://punbb.surl-php5.test.web.informer.com/viewtopic.php?pid=105814#p105814

An example forum post:
Hi everyone!
My name is Elena,
I live in Moscow (Russia) and have a dream like many other girls – I want to find my love and live a wonderful life together!
This is not the only my interest, but for now it has become a priority.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: