Amazon

Monday 29 December 2014

dating spam: Hi my friend! - My name is Elena

At the moment, the emailed malware seems to have dried up... but instead we're seeing lots of
holiday dating spam emails, like this example (the email address is pretty random):

Hello!!!

My name is Elena.
I looked yours profil and have become interested in you.
I live in Russia in city Cheboksary.
If you have become interested in me.

Write to me at once on mine e-mail: zinfira.klikina@yandex.ru

I shall tell to you more about myself also I shall send you my photos.
I wait for yours the letter and a photo.

Elena.

Here's another example:

Good time of the day!
I am very sensitive, kind, tender lady http://mow DOT so/RovIWQWM
My friends say i have genuine  sense of humor.
I hope for a real meeting with a man  who has serious
intentions and wants to create harmonious relationship.
I hope he will be kind, reliable, loving man and caring
person.
Goodbye
Alexandry


Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity.com

No comments: